Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Divine Curiosity Shop

I haven't had much time to write lately, with my planning my store and all. I have finally decided on a name. I shall call it Divine Curiosity Shop. Flea Market is much too generic, The Corner Store is too boring, and I decided that The Hedge Apple sounded much too much like a horse turd, and face it, The Hedge Witch could restrict my patronage considerably, because, after all, not everyone has a sense of humor, especially those bible thumping old fart's that drive 15 miles per hour down the center line of the highway.I'm going to enjoy the interior and exterior design work and even more fun will be the purchasing of interesting oddities and seeing how many I can cram into it without violating any building codes.

8/17/2005 1:24 AM
word count 547

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home