Pondering is not Believing
Depression will remain at bay,
as long as I know you’re not far away.
The cards have been good to me. Come to think of it, all my oracles have been. They speak of happiness, good fortune, success, attainment of all my dreams, fame, love, and best of all, my soul mate. He whom I will be reunited with very soon.
Wow, deep.
Here I was under the impression that soul mates were as real as green eggs and ham. Bad example. Now that I have given it a few more thoughtful breaths I realize that if you were to eat brunch with Larry, The Cable Guy, you would likely be served such a dish.
As I sit pondering all these things, he, in a faraway place, which he calls home, being struck with revelation, formulating an answer to my obscure message. He‘ll understand, finally, my own struggles. While it is not some of my best work, it is however some of my more meaningful Dr. Suessish poems. If you can remember the childish lessons taught. For, within it, lies a secret I had never shared, and a cherished memory of a light that shone in the darkness of an oppressive past.
I believe I stand in the portal that leads to the final stages of my earthly existence, a life within this lifetime that will bare the fruits of my labors. All that I have suffered and lost, shall have not been in vane.
Wish me luck! Heck, I’d be content if my dog outlived me, so a possible bipedal Valentine leaves me dumbfounded, but not disillusioned enough to believe…just ponder.
as long as I know you’re not far away.
The cards have been good to me. Come to think of it, all my oracles have been. They speak of happiness, good fortune, success, attainment of all my dreams, fame, love, and best of all, my soul mate. He whom I will be reunited with very soon.
Wow, deep.
Here I was under the impression that soul mates were as real as green eggs and ham. Bad example. Now that I have given it a few more thoughtful breaths I realize that if you were to eat brunch with Larry, The Cable Guy, you would likely be served such a dish.
As I sit pondering all these things, he, in a faraway place, which he calls home, being struck with revelation, formulating an answer to my obscure message. He‘ll understand, finally, my own struggles. While it is not some of my best work, it is however some of my more meaningful Dr. Suessish poems. If you can remember the childish lessons taught. For, within it, lies a secret I had never shared, and a cherished memory of a light that shone in the darkness of an oppressive past.
I believe I stand in the portal that leads to the final stages of my earthly existence, a life within this lifetime that will bare the fruits of my labors. All that I have suffered and lost, shall have not been in vane.
Wish me luck! Heck, I’d be content if my dog outlived me, so a possible bipedal Valentine leaves me dumbfounded, but not disillusioned enough to believe…just ponder.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home