Monday, May 08, 2006

I've got the unpacking blues

...99 boxes of stuff on the wall, 99 boxes of stuff...if one of those boxes should happen to fall...that would be less junk I have to price.

My cup is always half full, in case you were wondering.

I kind of feel like I'm moving. I am sorta, but not really. Moving into the shop requires oodles of boxes of inventory, some being so mature, that I've forgotten all about them and what they contain. I've discovered today, that I have some really neat stuff. Too bad I have to sell it. I also learned that my office computer does not have easy access USB ports. Bummer-drag. Nothing like rolling around on the concrete trying to feel my way around the backside of a computer tower under the desk. Makes my day every time. The only thing missing was that terminal leakage around the baseboards during heavy rains. That being the case, I can feel assured that I have not fallen completely out of favor with the supreme beings.

I retired to my meditations this evening a little later than usual. It was however, very refreshing. It's the only time of the day that I don't feel like I'm the only biped on the planet. I knew I was lonely, but I hadn't realized how lonely until tonights session inside my chalcedony sphere, where faeries dance and unicorns play. I felt my consciousness being pulled elsewhere. So apparently, there was one other person at that moment, thinking and feeling the same things.
I could understand the slim-to-none odds, better, if I had a face like an elephant sphincter or the personality of a wood tick. I know I'm not a bowser, unpleasant, or weird smelling. So why aren't there more men thinking about me? Maybe because I've been hiding from the world for the last ten years. Or maybe I just haven't updated my online profiles since...never.

Because, if you think about it, a person can't reminisce a moment they never had, with a person that didn't exist, to the best of their knowledge.

5/9/2006 1:20 AM
word count 342

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home