Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Hired By The Deceased

I had a fascinating day today. I decided to use my pendulum to help a friend find her keys. After we did that, my contact, Fiona Jane, decided to bring in my father by saying Tom present.
I ask Is there more?
Answer, Yes, Dad loves Mom.
I chuckled with delight and asked if I was to tell my Mom.
The answer,Big yes. I chuckle more.

We had quite a chatty conversation, mostly about a mystery involving a Noratake pot which I am being sent to find. So tomorrow I must go to the designated flea market in the designated stall and purchase this pot. The best part of it all is that I am told it is not expensive (expensive, being a relative term). I remember looking at a Noratake pot in there last time I was browsing and it may have been in that very stall. Cool! Apparently I made a mistake setting it back down as I was told today that it was a Rare pass.

Oops.

I was supposed to be going somewhere else tomorrow, but this is too good to pass up (there's that word again). Apparently, it is very important that I go tomorrow specifically.
Have you ever had to pass on a message to someone from...not a tangible individual and you weren't real sure how they'd take it? Would they think you were a fruit loop? Delusional?

It's never easy. It's almost like having to make those calls that shock when someone close passes on. Sometimes you just have to blurt it out. I did. It made my Mom happy and who knows, I may find her that pot from Dad tomorrow and get it sent to her right away. That would totally make my day, my year! I would have preferred to wait to call her and tell her after I found the mystery pot, but again, I was told it was important I call today.

All I've got to say is, Dad...it better be there! The flea market is not exactly just down the street and I'd really hate to be dumb-assed now that I told her, but hey, anything for you Dad.

word count 383
2/26/2005 10:26 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home