Find The Demon & The Fairy In This Picture

This photo was taken in 1979 on 2nd in Killeen, Texas in an old WW2 bungalow from Fort Hood. The house was possibly the worst experience of my life and believe me, I've had a few. There are some things in this picture that don't belong. Nobody noticed them for 27 years!
I have to tell you a little about our experiences there. Things moved....a LOT. Sometimes, big things like tables, not just keys that would be wisked away to ANOTHER ROOM BEFORE YOU MOVED YOUR FEET. I was pinned down on the bed, had my arm grabbed and twisted behind me, a disembodied voice that would even stoop to sounding like my husband. We had a dark man shadow thing and it even appeared as my husbnd in the living area in full fatigues, and stinking badly, while the real one was in his skivvies shaving in the bathroom. There were some confused people all standing around staring at each other when he came out of the bathroom.
I don't know if the black mist can be explained as maybe those old cameras did that sometimes....actually....once. That's not what I'm talking about anyway. There are two unexplained blobs in this, that when enlarged and lightened a little look a lot like a fairy ( I know, crazy), and a demons face. It looks like the fairy is hiding from the demon to me. You can even count his teeth!
I need to tell you that half my life, I thought fairy folk were something wonderful , but fairy tales none the less. I've seen them too many times to think that way now. They're either fairies or really cute little aliens. Especially the baby blue one I mentioned recently, she's gorgeous!
Here's the job, should you choose to accept it, find the fairy and the evil one and if your program can clean them up a bit, you must share, as I have. I still get the creeps just thinking about that place!
posted by Cerebral Gas @ 6:47 PM

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home