Badgers Hygienic Equinox
Badger is as badger does. I attack my projects with the ferocity and tenacity of a wild animal. Once I latch onto something, I shake everything I can out of it, while maintaining a firm grip. I won’t release it until there is nothing left to consume. That, or when it starts to stink of death.Badger is a part of me, like it or not. Another of my totems, minus the intense b.o. It’s my world, so if I want my badger to smell of gardenia’s, as I will, so mote it be.An adversary to be reckoned with, especially if you’re a grub, my furry friend has made many appearances at critical times. He teaches me that a full belly and self-preservation are utmost, that anything is possible if you have the determination to see it through, and that once you get a firm grip…. oh, wait a minute, I already covered that, didn’t I? Let’s skip straight to the hygiene equinox; A very bad idea. Continue to wash like a human. Don’t get carried away or anything. I mean, don’t start wearing full body prophylactics, just, don’t neglect the daily routine like a surly quadruped.
In keeping with the don't-release-your-grip-until-it's-dead-and-stinking rule, I'm going to cut this short as this whole subject is beginning to take on a distinct sun dried carrion on cow patty bouquet.
10/24/2005 11:47 PM
word count 227
In keeping with the don't-release-your-grip-until-it's-dead-and-stinking rule, I'm going to cut this short as this whole subject is beginning to take on a distinct sun dried carrion on cow patty bouquet.
10/24/2005 11:47 PM
word count 227

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home