Satans Black Balloon
The place was hoppin! Another night without much sleep. I had a visitor in a form I haven’t seen in years. A red orb the size of a large apple hovered around the ceiling fan, as if it could hide discretely among the frosted daffodils and polished brass.
Let me start from the beginning…
Destiny came over for a visit, and it was a good one. A lot of laughing…except for when I showed her and John the picture, of the e-vil one.
They were having trouble seeing the figure in the odd black balloon that didn’t belong in the photo, until I blew it up and lightened it. They were both highly disturbed at the realization that there we were, sitting there in the same room with that awful thing 27 years ago.
That picture confirms my memories of fright and frustration during that episode of our lives.
I posted the frozen moment of blissful ignorance on my sites for anyone to see, dissect, toy with and comment on.
In case anyone else isn’t seeing the thing, here are some pointers:
The black balloon oozing through the upper crack of the master bedroom door does not belong. There was no hat hanging there, or black balloons. Also, the bright spot at the upper of the picture is a bulb dangling from the ceiling. Even in 1978 it wasn’t considered chic, just sad. If you blow up the picture several times on your photo program you will notice the teeth. That’s the first obvious item, a row of lower teeth, very long ones. Then when you back off the whole thing takes shape.
After having others see the same thing I saw, I was disturbed, thinking about those days so long ago.
I went to bed like every night. Every time the heater kicks on, I get hot. So I wake up and kick off the covers. I flopped across the bed side ways. Then someone gently took hold of my little toe and pulled it out to the side. I looked down and saw nothing but my toe sticking out. I also acknowledged that there was no cramping or muscle spasms, no pain. I then noticed the cherry red orb bobbing about. It was bright, like the exit sign in your local theatre. I watched it until it dissipated, then rolled over and thought about it a while before reaching for sleep.
A wind blew in my door and went round clock wise. Not a breeze, but a full out gust. The house is shut tight and we have a central unit. No way for a wind to be produced. I told myself it wasn’t real and I was wasting precious slumber time. I felt little people run across my bed and touching me, as if asking me to come play. I felt an invisible person scoop up my hand and caress it. Someone else sat on my bed, causing it to sink under the pressure. They carefully lifted my hand and petted it softly in their lap. I heard a cat purring once while I wondered what was moving on my pillow.
With each experience, my frustration told me to go back to sleep. I was unsettled by the photographic revelation and unsure how many were responsible for all the activity on my chenille alter. Being unsure of why I have been chosen to receive all this attention, I hoped that if I ignored it, it would stop. How frustrating for my visitors that must’ve been. If I weren’t so tired, maybe I would have thought more clearly and responded properly. I hope I didn’t offend anyone. I guess a small part of me wasn’t completely convinced that it had nothing to do with that demon I discovered in the photo.
In the mean time protection is up and will be maintained. I never want to see or hear from that thing again. I think that my little friends here are trying to warn me. The toe thing felt like small hands. I've had a lot of fairy action lately. Even phantom hugs and cuddles and handheld caresses. I feel like every dead friend and relative I have has come to see me. I feel like it's my birthday! Usually, I feel like I'm making gestures and they know, but ... Not this time, everybody has been reaching across AND touching me, and I’m not getting slapped with a high phone bill or resorting to grave robbery. I feel empowered. I feel spe-cial. And I don’t mean, in the short school bus sort of way.
I’ve always tried to remain unnoticed by evil. I figure, if I don’t draw attention to myself, perhaps I will get through life without having to request any more household exorcisms. I used to think all I had to do was stay out of Texas. Maybe I’ve watched too many movies.
Is there anyone that can answer some questions for me? I would like to know, is looking at a picture of a demon, looking straight at the camera, considered making eye contact? Will he sense the people that see it? Are we drawing attention to ourselves by looking at the photo or thinking about it? When a malevolent spirit tries to move in , and a house is already heavily populated with good spirits and the like, and the inhabitants have no negative emotions and fears to feed off of. Nothing that could sustain... anything bigger than an evil chigger, the good outweighing the bad 100 to 1, is it more likely that the creature will find something easier?
Hope so.
I worry about such things.
10/30/2005 11:10 PM
word count 933
Let me start from the beginning…
Destiny came over for a visit, and it was a good one. A lot of laughing…except for when I showed her and John the picture, of the e-vil one.
They were having trouble seeing the figure in the odd black balloon that didn’t belong in the photo, until I blew it up and lightened it. They were both highly disturbed at the realization that there we were, sitting there in the same room with that awful thing 27 years ago.
That picture confirms my memories of fright and frustration during that episode of our lives.
I posted the frozen moment of blissful ignorance on my sites for anyone to see, dissect, toy with and comment on.
In case anyone else isn’t seeing the thing, here are some pointers:
The black balloon oozing through the upper crack of the master bedroom door does not belong. There was no hat hanging there, or black balloons. Also, the bright spot at the upper of the picture is a bulb dangling from the ceiling. Even in 1978 it wasn’t considered chic, just sad. If you blow up the picture several times on your photo program you will notice the teeth. That’s the first obvious item, a row of lower teeth, very long ones. Then when you back off the whole thing takes shape.
After having others see the same thing I saw, I was disturbed, thinking about those days so long ago.
I went to bed like every night. Every time the heater kicks on, I get hot. So I wake up and kick off the covers. I flopped across the bed side ways. Then someone gently took hold of my little toe and pulled it out to the side. I looked down and saw nothing but my toe sticking out. I also acknowledged that there was no cramping or muscle spasms, no pain. I then noticed the cherry red orb bobbing about. It was bright, like the exit sign in your local theatre. I watched it until it dissipated, then rolled over and thought about it a while before reaching for sleep.
A wind blew in my door and went round clock wise. Not a breeze, but a full out gust. The house is shut tight and we have a central unit. No way for a wind to be produced. I told myself it wasn’t real and I was wasting precious slumber time. I felt little people run across my bed and touching me, as if asking me to come play. I felt an invisible person scoop up my hand and caress it. Someone else sat on my bed, causing it to sink under the pressure. They carefully lifted my hand and petted it softly in their lap. I heard a cat purring once while I wondered what was moving on my pillow.
With each experience, my frustration told me to go back to sleep. I was unsettled by the photographic revelation and unsure how many were responsible for all the activity on my chenille alter. Being unsure of why I have been chosen to receive all this attention, I hoped that if I ignored it, it would stop. How frustrating for my visitors that must’ve been. If I weren’t so tired, maybe I would have thought more clearly and responded properly. I hope I didn’t offend anyone. I guess a small part of me wasn’t completely convinced that it had nothing to do with that demon I discovered in the photo.
In the mean time protection is up and will be maintained. I never want to see or hear from that thing again. I think that my little friends here are trying to warn me. The toe thing felt like small hands. I've had a lot of fairy action lately. Even phantom hugs and cuddles and handheld caresses. I feel like every dead friend and relative I have has come to see me. I feel like it's my birthday! Usually, I feel like I'm making gestures and they know, but ... Not this time, everybody has been reaching across AND touching me, and I’m not getting slapped with a high phone bill or resorting to grave robbery. I feel empowered. I feel spe-cial. And I don’t mean, in the short school bus sort of way.
I’ve always tried to remain unnoticed by evil. I figure, if I don’t draw attention to myself, perhaps I will get through life without having to request any more household exorcisms. I used to think all I had to do was stay out of Texas. Maybe I’ve watched too many movies.
Is there anyone that can answer some questions for me? I would like to know, is looking at a picture of a demon, looking straight at the camera, considered making eye contact? Will he sense the people that see it? Are we drawing attention to ourselves by looking at the photo or thinking about it? When a malevolent spirit tries to move in , and a house is already heavily populated with good spirits and the like, and the inhabitants have no negative emotions and fears to feed off of. Nothing that could sustain... anything bigger than an evil chigger, the good outweighing the bad 100 to 1, is it more likely that the creature will find something easier?
Hope so.
I worry about such things.
10/30/2005 11:10 PM
word count 933

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home